Sunday, October 7, 2012

Back the old me...but married and newly unemployed!! AGAIN!

Wow how time flies! It has been months since I have been here. Lots of things have happened since I blogged last in May of 2011.  I married the guy in the last blog post on my 48th birthday, June 6th, 2012.  My daughter is expecting my second grandchild in January of 2013. I have been through two (yes two) full-time regular jobs, and both proved to be abismal failures.

I am back to the old me. I teach yoga, am a Beachbody coach, and do a little accounting on the side to put food on the table. My accounting consists of working for a printing company a few hours a week, and doing lots of Quickbooks support. I also do business plans, budgeting for small businesses and consulting work to help companies to streamline their accounting processes.

Quickbooks support includes installation, training, upgrades and troubleshooting for just about any company who utilizes the software. This is the part of accounting that I like. I like things that start and end. I like projects with variety and change.

So, here I am, back to where I always end up, but married to the most awesome man in the world!

Oh, and he just started his own company too! He will be doing construction work, handyman stuff and all that junk on your "honey-do" list that never gets done!!

Call one of us at 608-797-1990 if you need a project done! Siding? Sure! Bathroom remodel? Yup! Quickbooks installed? No problem!  We are pretty flexible (from all that yoga! jk), so whatever project you have in mind, let us know! We need to put food on the table next week!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment