Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Insanity

So I decided to hit the workouts hard and ordered Insanity from Beachbody. Since I am a coach I get the program at a discount and their products have never failed to impress me! I have done many of them, and I wanted to be able to tell others what each program is like.

Today I did Pure Cardio. Holy smokes, that workout was amazing, awesome and semi-painful all at the same time! The warm-up would wear out a newcomer to fitness, then you get the awesome stretch break! Being a yoga teacher, that tends to be my FAVORITE part of the Shawn T Insanity workouts. The stretch is followed by about 20 minutes of HARDCORE work til you puke cardio! He does encourage you to take breaks when needed, but I felt kind of wimpy if I did, so I just kicked through (literally in some cases).

I was also on the second day of a cleanse program, making this a particularily difficult workout. So, after one Insanity workout, I am hooked! It was awesome! I am going to incorporate the cardio portions of Insanity with the resistance work of Chalean Extreme to see if I can get the best body of my life! 

Are you with me? You can email me or take a peek at my website for more information! If you need help picking a program, just let me know. Insanity is NOT for beginners, but Chalean Extreme can certainly be modified to be used by anyone! Power 90, Slim-in-6 and Turbo Jam are also options for those looking to get started on a fitness program!

My goal is to HELP YOU get fit and healthy! Are you ready to just press play??

I look forward to hearing from you!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment